Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:44 AM CDT on August 28, 2016
Expires 7:30 PM EDT on August 29, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for the Guadalupe River near Bloomington.
* Until Monday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 am Sunday the stage was 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
after midnight on Monday.
* At 20.0 feet minor lowland flooding occurs, with the flow reaching
the right flood plain near the invista plant near Bloomington.
Downstream above Highway 35, the flow escapes into the left flood
plain cutting off the lowest homes.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Bloomington 20 22.0 sun 09 am 19.7 18.7 18.1 17.9 17.8
Lat... Lon 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Flood Advisory
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Air Quality Alert
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- South Carolina - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Heat Advisory
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report